A Superior Trainer Experience
We believe passionately that ITEC affords a superior experience for training organisations. An experience that is grounded in understanding training organisations from working with them closely, having subject experts with proven expertise and having aligned systems and processes that make things easier. Some principle highlights in the training organisation experience include:
- Utilising a superior, purpose-built IT system, ITEC e-World that has been developed to help our centres face the challenges and more importantly, take advantage of the opportunities technology can provide.
- Key Functionality:
- e-Portfolio -that links seamlessly to the ITEC examination system and is directly linked to the ITEC results system enabling lecturers to desktop assess learners and monitor milestone achievements (particularly important for Ofsted).
- e-Learning Resources - with its potential to reduce class hours through directed study, providing relevant support material to learners and on-line text books for tutors and learners.
- Online Theory Testing
- Preliminary Marks
- Online Claims
- Having a named ITEC Account Manager who you can meet on a regular basis.
- Working with ITEC personnel who have worked in the hair and beauty sector and are highly experienced in the assessment and award process.
- Having a Transition Team appointed to work closely with our clients during the first 90 days.
To find out more about how ITEC can help you, follow the links below:
If you are interested in offering ITEC qualifications, please contact us on: +44 (0) 20 8994 4141 or click here to arrange for one of our Account Managers to contact you.