Quality control and management is the foundation upon which the ITEC business has been built and a significant contributor to its growth and success. The main assurances we provide concerning the quality and consistency of standards across everything we do is summarised below: ITEC is a recognised awarding organisation regulated in England and Northern Ireland by OfQual and in Wales by the Welsh Government
- All ITEC qualifications are supported by the relevant Sector Skills Council: Skills Active; Habia; Skills for Health (SfH); Council for Administration (CfA); Learning & Skills Improvement Services (LSIS).
- ITEC is a member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB). All ITEC qualifications articulate with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- All ITEC qualifications are aligned to the National Qualifications Framework Ireland (NQAI).
- ITEC has an Independent Quality Assurance Panel made up of industry experts who review our quality policies, procedures, processes and systems on a quarterly basis.
- ITEC has an internal Quality Assurance Committee, comprising of the Senior Management Team who meet on a monthly basis. Beauty and Hair experts are employed in the business and their experience and expertise is integrated into the quality review process.
- ITEC qualifications taught overseas are supported by our international offices in Asia Pacific and South Africa, we also have local representation in Ireland and the United States.
- A named Account Manager who is the key contact for the client in our business with responsibility for delivering the intended client experience.
Where it is possible ITEC works with local qualification regulators to ensure ITEC's qualifications are recognised.